Walk for Life
Since our Walk has gone virtual, we also have an online only form as an option. We highly encourage you to go this route since you can access it right on your phone! How easy is that??? Click the link below or press the QR code button to get to the scanable version.
Guide to the online form:
1. In order to register, you must have at least one sponsor at the time. If you don't have one but would like to register, you can sponsor yourself for a small, or large!, amount so your form can be submitted and you're ready to go.
2. Once you have submitted your form, you will receive a confirmation email. This is what you will use to solicite more sponsors. If you don't, you will have to start over with your form. ALWAYS USE THE EMAIL CONFIRMATION!
3. When accessing your form with the email confirmation, click on the edit button. This will take you straight to your form.
4. You can forward your confirmation email to others as a way to solicite sponsors. Just like you, they would need to click on the edit button in the email which will take them straight to your form. Any future sponsors will have to keep clicking next on your digital form until they get to the last sponsor. You will know it's the last sponsor because it would say "no" that they don't want to add another sponsor. Your new sponsor will switch that answer to a yes, hit next, and then enter their information. Once entered, they would click "no" that they don't want to add another sponsor, click next, and then click submit form. You will now receive a new confirmation email with your updated sponsors.
5. You can share your digital form directly on social media! Use your confirmation email to open your form in a browser, click the share button and choose which social media you're sharing it to, and then write something about it. Let your friends and family know you're walking for life and need their help! They will be able to click on your form and from there follow the instructions given in #4.
The Walk for Life will take place on Sunday, September 20th at 2pm. The only difference is that it will be done virtually. With the ever changing recommendations for Covid-19, we feel like this is the responsible route for us to go. We still want to be unified for the sanctity of life though. In order to do this, we will be using social media hashtags and we encourage you to do the same! The day of the walk, or whenever it works best for you to walk, post a picture or video of you and your walking partners and use the following hashtags: