At this time, our center is making efforts to minimize exposure and reduce transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to our patients, clients, and staff. We are asking screening questions, prior to entering our facility to identify those who are at risk of COVID-19. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this process.
If you have an appointment, please call us at (419)238-9177 or ring the doorbell and we will greet you at our front door.
If you do not have an appointment, please call the above number or ring the doorbell to speak to someone for further guidance.
It is important to stay home if you are sick to prevent spreading the virus. Please help us protect our vulnerable population by answering these questions
Do you have any symptoms?
- Fever (temperature above 99.5 degrees)
- Shortness of breath, or lower respiratory infection symptoms
Have you had potential exposure?
- In the past month, have you been in contact with someone who was confirmed or suspected to have Coronavirus/COVID-19?
- Have you traveled internationally in the past month?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please call the Center at (419) 238-9177 so we can assess risk and make appropriate referrals. If our staff assesses you to be at risk, you will be asked to schedule your appointment for a future date for the safety of our staff and patients.
- Mask must be worn by anyone entering the clinic at all times.
- Only the patient receiving services is allowed to enter- No support person, spouse, friend, relative, child, etc.
- The Father of the baby is allowed in for an ultrasound but must wear a mask
- No children, elderly, or people with compromised health are allowed in the clinic.